Write Away!

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Word Count 571

Day three of the century challenge and I think I'm doing okay. I struggled a little, but forced myself to keep writing when I wanted to stop at word 67. What's especially hard for me is that I keep wanting to send out what I have to my critique partners/friends for their feedback, but I know that I need to just stay focused and finish it and THEN send it out for input. Otherwise, I'll start second guessing and reworking the first pages instead of finishing them all.

I'm going to suck up the money loss and sign up for NJRW. Hopefully I can get someone to go with or make friends there!

I really feel a renewed interest in my writing career and have been networking/volunteering like crazy. I'm also pushing my online workshops. I think soon I'll need to back out of other commitments to make up for writing ones. But I'm excited about writing again, and that's good.

-Natt

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home