Write Away!

Monday, August 08, 2005

Web Site

I've had a website (www.nataliewolfe.com) for going on two years now. Originally, my friend Newnam from college set everything up for me. And by that I mean he put up a website as he thought would best display me -- hehe. So, it's not the site I want to use, but a site nonetheless. I want to increase my web presence, most notably to add exposure for my writing classes, so I've been shopping around for website designers. The prices I'm getting back range from $70.00 to $450.00. I had originally planned to design it myself, but got scared. The fiance said that paying for the design is a waste of money, and I'm inclined to agree. So, in the near future I'll be attempting to master my frontpage (something which I surprisingly forgot how to do since I had a class in it in college) and use his help to get my site active.

Stay tuned!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home